jueves, 1 de noviembre de 2018

My Trip


A month and a half ago I traveled to the city of Bariloche province of Neuquén, Argentina. I went as a trip of graduates with my classmates and friends, and students from other schools, such as San José, Alma Fuerte, September 11 and Pehuajó. We were staying at the Cambria hotel, located in the center of the said city.A month and a half ago I traveled to the city of Bariloche province of Neuquén, Argentina. I went as a trip of graduates with my classmates and friends, and students from other schools, such as San José, Alma Fuerte, September 11 and Pehuajó. We were staying at the Cambria hotel, located in the center of the said city.
  Once located there we had excursions every day, like going to paradors, pulling by zip line, pulling with sledges, activities in the mud and in the snow. In addition we had outings to nightclubs every night, such as Grisu, Genux, Bypass, Brain and Rocket, with different themes, such as night of disguises, welcome, fluo, white, one as we wanted, school and one with the shirt of the company that we went that was Upgrade. We even had two recitals in Puerto Rock, in one was the Villano and in the other Pablo Lescano. Honestly it was a very nice experience and I had a great time, I had a lot of fun and everything was possible thanks to that company.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario